Monday, June 1, 2015

Everlast Nutrition Review




I was given the chance to try the Everlast Nutrition in exchange for my unbiased review of the product.

I tried it when it came in the mail and let me tell you that it really did keep me full until lunch time. I did add a few pieces of fruit to the mix and put it in my blender and I loved the flavor of it. I would usually have at least a little something to snack on between breakfast and lunch, but really with this I didn't find myself wanting to snack because I was left feeling full and I noticed that I also had more energy after taking the Shake. I would recommend this to anyone that maybe looking to find something that will help them lose a little weight and/or also looking for something to help them feel more full and satisfied between meals.

CONTENTS

Each box of Everlast LEAN Weight Management System for Women is a 4-Week Kit that includes:

Breakfast Shake Mix (28 Packets / 1 Per Day)
Vitamin Supplement (56 Tablets / 2 Per Day)

Step 1: APPETITE CONTROL

Everlast LEAN Appetite Control is formulated as a convenient breakfast shake mix to help manage weight and provide complete nutrition support. Contains Fabuless®, a proprietary formula proven to help control appetite throughout the day and a blend of essential vitamins and minerals for women.


Step 2: METABOLISM BOOST

Everlast LEAN Metabolism Boost is a vitamin supplement tablet with Teavigo®, a proprietary formula that helps to enhance the body's metabolism*.



No comments:

Post a Comment