Thursday, July 26, 2012

Influenster

For anyone that hasn't signed up for Influenster I would suggest you do. I signed up towards the beginning of the year and have had a chance to try out many different products that I hadn't tried and give my opinions on them. Some of the boxes that I have gotten the chance to be apart of are

The love voxbox which included truvia sweetener, Stash tea, Kiss nail dress, Venus/olay razor and Ghirardelli.

I also got to try out the new Palmolive fresh sponge soap.
For the top I believe 500 influensters to share about palmolive fresh sponge they sent out a gift box of some palmolive products which I received for being one of the top. Here's the gift box.

For any moms that unlocked the Palmolive brand badge you automatically qualified for the moms voxbox.

In the box there was Stash Tea, Quaker soft baked cookie, Dentek, Ivory soap and Impress press on manicure nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment