Thursday, July 26, 2012

Quaker soft baked oatmeal cookie

I received a sample of the Quaker soft baked oatmeal cookie in my moms voxbox from Influenster.

I hadn't had the Quaker brand of cookies before and was excited to try them when I received it. I wasn't sure what to expect, but once I tried them I thought that they were delicious. The were nice and soft and taste like a cookie that you may have just baked and let cool down. I have bought a few boxes since first trying them and my 4 kids absolutely love them.

Thanks Influenster and Quaker for the chance to try them.
Some info on the cookies



Enjoy chewy, soft-baked cookies in a family-favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats and delicious raisins, you’ll never remember they came from our kitchen instead of yours.

-Made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats
-Individually packaged
-Provides a good source of fiber
-Contains 6 grams of total fat per serving


Where to Buy

You can find Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $2.69 for a box of 6 cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment