Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin with Dead Sea Salt - 100% Natural

Adovia Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin with Dead Sea Salt - 100% Natural I was given the chance to review the Adovia sulfur soap and had my husband try it out as he usually gets more blackheads than I do. He tried it out for about 3 weeks and really has started to see an improvement in his skin. Adovia works over time, it's not like some others that tell you that it works overnight and they don't claim too either. The soap doesn't leave any kind of residue on the face and is all natural. My husband has already asked me to order him another bar of the soap in the next week or two that way he has it on hand when he runs out. For anyone that suffers from acne, blackheads or oily skin I would definitally recommend this product for you as it isn't harsh on your skin and is all natural.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment