Thursday, October 23, 2014

Terry Treetop review

I had the chance to review the ebook Terry Treetop finds new friends and my 9 year old loved the book. She said that it was very very easy to read and would be great for younger kids that are getting into reading. The ebook talks a lot about friendship with others and it talks about Terry trying to find new friends. He finds a cat that's stuck in a tree and the others were scared because they didn't know how to climb so Terry came and helped get the cat down. It's very kid friendly and I would suggest it for young kids. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D6NSBOA/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o01_?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment