Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Anti-Aging Skin Clearing Serum [Vitamin C, Retinol, B3] Review




I was given the chance to try out the Anti-aging skin clearing serum and tell you what I think of it. I haven't really had any problems with fine lines or crows feet or anything like that, but I do love to use and try out new products to help prolong my getting any of that. I really did love the way that the serum felt on my face. I made it soft and very smooth. The serum is a nice texture and not think at all which I really like. I hate the products that are too thick or that are watery as I don't feel like they are really working. I would recommend the product to anyone looking for a all natural anti aging serum as it is great.

I will post up photos when I'm on my home computer and not on my tablet as that's where all my uploaded photos are.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment