Saturday, November 8, 2014

Dot&Dot packing cubes






I had the chance to review Dot&Dot small packing cubes, the cubes come in a set of 4. At first when I saw them I was thinking how much stuff am I really going to be able to get into the packing cubes, but let me tell you they hold a lot. I'm in the middle of packing for our family vacation to Disneyland in December for 6 days and am already starting to pack up our suit cases. I decided to take my kids' shirt (kids are 9,8,6 and 4) and roll them up and pack them in the packing cubes. I was able to get 12 kids shirts into each packing cube. These cubes are the best, seriously. I'm thinking of getting some of the large ones for my husband and I so we can pack our clothes in them as well. With the cubes it gives you more room in your bag.

The packing cubes are available in many different colors such as red, pink, black, purple, grey, green etc.

Available in 1-Piece and 4-Piece Set. Small Packing Cube Size: 11" x 6.75" x 3"
See through mesh panel allows you to see the contents of each packing cube
Includes multi-purpose PVC packaging that can be used in different ways
Each packing cube has a handle for easy handling
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I also own Dot&Dot travel accessories. I use the packing cubes, hanging toiletry kit and travel bottles the most. I love how the company seemed to have thought of our travel needs and incorporated them into their designs.

    ReplyDelete