Thursday, November 20, 2014

Vitamin C Facial Serum Review




I had the chance to try out the Vitamin C Facial serum and thought that it was great. I love the bottle that it came in and thought that it would make a great gift to buy and give to someone that love facial products. The facial serum made my face nice and soft, but also kept the skin feeling nice and firm as well. My skin looked great each day that I used it and my sister in law asked if I was using something new on my face and if so she wanted to know what the product was.
It really is a great product to use.



Some the features of the product are:

What is it like to look & feel younger every day?
Replenish your skin's Vitamin C levels to enjoy the skin you always wanted:
- Improves the skin's natural firmness and hydration.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts collagen production for a youthful appearance
- Provides complementary skin-beautifying effects by protecting against damage from UV light and free radicals.
Specially formulated to not break out your skin. Bonapiel's Vitamin C Facial Serum blends all four of these gentle but POWERFUL natural ingredients for a firmer, more glowing skin:
- 18% of Vitamin C
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Moisturizing Exotic Jojoba Oil
- L-Arginine


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment