Thursday, November 20, 2014

Anti-Slip Sports Armband for iPhone 6 4.7" Review.




I had the chance to review the Anti-slip sports armband for the iPhone 6 and loved it. I'm a big runner, I love to run around the neighborhood and also love to run on my treadmill. I have had a hard time trying to find something that would hold my phone while I run as having music to listen to while I run motivates me more. I used to tuck it into my waistband and it would always pop out, I have also tried holding onto my phone while running, but that is a big hassel. With the armband it worked out perfect, I'm able to just strap it onto my arm and go.

I would recommend this as a gift for someone that loves to listen to music on the go, such as working out at the gym, running or maybe just sitting in the airport waiting on your flight. It really is great!!!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment