Monday, November 3, 2014

Rose Hip Oil by Yumi Beautiful

I had the chance to try out Rose hip oil by Yumi beautiful and loved the results that it gave to my face. I have had dry skin on my face and I used the Rose hip oil in hopes that it would help with the dryness. The oil isn't too thin or thick, I honestly thought that it was the right consistancy and the smell was very pleasant to me and not very strong. When I applied it my face I started to notice within a few days that my skin was looking a lot better and not as dry, within about 2 weeks I had a considerable difference in the dryness of my skin. I loved the Yemi beautiful Rose Hip oil and would recommend it to those with dry skin. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment