Monday, November 10, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum + 2.5% Retinol Serum





I love trying out new products and when I was given the chance to try out Hyaluronic Acid Serum + 2.5% Retinol Serum and two other product for the company I jumped at the chance. With the Hyaluronic Acid Serum + 2.5% Retinol Serum it is something that I have now added to my daily regimen. It isn't too think or watery, it is the perfect amount of thickness. It goes on and drys fast which is great as I wear glasses in the evening once I do my daily regimen I put them right on, and with being near sighted I need to put back on my glasses to go finish up the rest of my things before I go to sleep for the night. It has a light soft smell to it and makes my skin feel soft.

Some of the benefits of the Hyaluronic Acid Serum + 2.5% Retinol Serum are:

- Hydrates and binds moisture to the skin, for a supple and silky feel
- Helps to firm and smooth out wrinkles and fine lines
- Improves the skin's resilience and elasticity
- Reduces the appearance of age spots, sun spots, acne and other marks to provide an even skin tone
- Leaves your skin with a healthy, clear, radiant and youthful glow


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment