Tuesday, November 18, 2014

stretch mark and scar cream



I was given the chance to try out the stretch mark and scar cream. I really liked how soft it made my areas of skin feel that I was putting it on. I noticed that on one of the scars that I have had since I was a teenager has become less noticeable and I have also noticed a slight difference in my tiger strips (aka stretch marks from being pregnant) have also become a little less noticeable. I plan to continue using the cream to try to get them even less noticeable. I would suggest the stretch mark and scar cream to anyone that has been pregnant as it is a great product.

I will get pics up when I'm in front of my home computer since I uploaded them all to the computer.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment