Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Giant and the Dwarf

I was given the chance to read and review the ebook The Giant and the Dwarf. I downloaded it onto my children's Kindle fires and they read the book and my oldest daughter liked the book a lot. She thought that the book was a wonderful story about the love between the brother and the little sister. In the book everyone thinks that the brother is a giant because of how little his sister is, but he really isn't as his sister is just very little. She liked how the big brother was always watching over the little sister. It's a story about friendship and courage She also had one of her friends read the book when she came over and she liked the story a lot. My daughter also said that she thinks that the story is perfect for those around the 9-12 years old. Here is the link to the book on amazon if you would like to take a look. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NRPMO2C/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o03_?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment